Holiday Schedule, Download PDF
- December 4 – Sparkle & Flannel Dress Up Day
- December 6 – Polar Express Day! Wear Your PJ’s to School!
- December 11 – Crazy Christmas Sock Day. Christmas Door Voting Begins!
- December 12 – Christmas Parties at 3pm!
- December 14 – Lonestar-Brighton closes for semester break. Christmas Door Voting Ends
- December 18 – Ugly Christmas Sweater Day
- December 21 – Christmas Cookie Decorating Day. Wear Christmas Colors
- December 24-26 – Closed in Observance of the Christmas Holiday
- December 28 – Throwback party for New Year’s Eve…90’s Dress Theme!
- December 31-January 1 – Closed in Observance of New Year’s
- Soccer Shots on Monday Mornings
- Spanish on Tuesdays Mornings
- Spanish & Tumble Team on Wednesdays Mornings
- Sports Fun on Thursdays Mornings
- Music – Thursday Mornings at Indian Springs & Friday Mornings at Panther Creek
Brighton Academy Highlights
Brandi Watterson has been a resident of The Woodlands since 2007, along with her husband, Daniel Watterson, and their three beautiful girls, Hailey, Ashley & Zoe. They have owned Brighton Academy since 2009.
My name is Leela Collier. I was born in Brooklyn, New York, but relocated to The Woodlands in 1976, where I currently reside with my husband, three sons and a daughter. I love travel and meeting people.
Jacqueline Lawson has lived in the Conroe/ The Woodlands area her entire life. While studying education at Lone Star College and Sam Houston University she learned how to teach and encourage children to their fullest potential.
Medhlin Mendez has been with Brighton Academy since 2015 and has had the privilege of teaching and watching a group of students transition into kindergarten. With a passion for helping kids reach their highest potential, Medhlin’s goal for every student is for them to feel unstoppable in every stage of life and to develop a desire to learn more about anything and everything.
Jenny Jackson graduated from Cal State Fullerton with a degree in Speech Communications with a minor in Psychology. In addition to her education, she has over ten years of experience in communications and marketing in a variety of industries.