Holiday Schedule, Download PDF
- July 30-Aug 3 – Fun With Space Science Week
- August 3 – Fun Fri-Yay/Kona Ice & National Watermelon Day
- August 6-10 – Fun With Science Week
- August 7 – Movie Day
- August 9 – Kendra Scott Event 5:30-7:30pm – Come Enjoy a Night of Shopping While You Get to Know Other Moms at Brigthon!
- August 10 – Last Fri-Yay with Kona Ice for the Summer!
- August 13-17 – Literacy Week! Inf-PK2 “Chicka Chicka Boom Boom” Pk3-Prekinder-“My Mouth is a Volcano”
- August 14 – Last Movie Day for the Summer!
- August 16 – Davy Crocket Day-Dress in Your Wild West Best
- August 17 – Brighton Closed for Our Annual Teacher Work Day. Excited to Kick Off the School Year!
- August 20-24 – Friendship Week…Get to Know Me!
- August 20 – Promotion Day! First Day of School for the 2018-2019 School year
- August 21 – Senior Citizen Day
- August 23 – Ride the Wind Day
- August 27-31 – Literacy Week! Monsters Love School
- August 27 – Begin Wearing School Uniforms!
- August 31 – Peach Day-End of Summer Celebration
- Soccer Shots on Monday Mornings
- Spanish on Tuesdays Mornings
- Spanish & Tumble Team on Wednesdays Mornings
- Sports Fun on Thursdays Mornings
- Music – Thursday Mornings at Indian Springs & Friday Mornings at Panther Creek
Brighton Academy Highlights
Brandi Watterson has been a resident of The Woodlands since 2007, along with her husband, Daniel Watterson, and their three beautiful girls, Hailey, Ashley & Zoe. They have owned Brighton Academy since 2009.
My name is Leela Collier. I was born in Brooklyn, New York, but relocated to The Woodlands in 1976, where I currently reside with my husband, three sons and a daughter. I love travel and meeting people.
Jacqueline Lawson has lived in the Conroe/ The Woodlands area her entire life. While studying education at Lone Star College and Sam Houston University she learned how to teach and encourage children to their fullest potential.
Megan Hodge has been a resident of The Woodlands since 2009, after moving here from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. She started her career in early childhood education in 2011, joining the Brighton family in 2015.
Jenny Jackson graduated from Cal State Fullerton with a degree in Speech Communications with a minor in Psychology. In addition to her education, she has over ten years of experience in communications and marketing in a variety of industries.