2019 Holiday Schedule, Download PDF
- February 1 – Best of The Woodlands Voting Begins through Woodlands Online!
- February 1 – Learn About The Groundhog. Wear Your Favorite Team Colors for Superbowl!
- February 5 – Celebrate Chinese New Year: The Year of the Pig
- February 7 – Wear Your Brighton 10 Year Anniversary Spirit Shirt!
- February 8 – Learn About Abraham Lincoln
- February 10 – Abraham Lincoln’s Birthday
- February 12 – Wear Your Brighton 10 Year Anniversary Spirit Shirt!
- February 14 – Valentine’s Day Parties at 3pm
- February 15 – Wear Your Brighton 10 Year Anniversary Spirit Shirt!
- February 18 – Closed in Observance of President’s Day
- February 19 – Wear Your Brighton 10 Year Anniversary Spirit Shirt!
- February 20 – Hoodie-Hoo Day!!! (Look it up)!
- February 21 – Last Day to Vote for Brighton as The Best of The Woodlands!
- February 22 – Wear Your Brighton 10 Year Anniversary Spirit Shirt!
- February 25 – Tell a Fairy Tale Day – Dress Like Your Favorite Fairy Tale Character
- Soccer Shots on Monday Mornings
- Spanish on Tuesdays Mornings
- Spanish & Tumble Team on Wednesdays Mornings
- Sports Fun on Thursdays Mornings
- Music – Thursday Mornings at Indian Springs & Friday Mornings at Panther Creek
Brighton Academy Highlights
Brandi Watterson has been a resident of The Woodlands since 2007, along with her husband, Daniel Watterson, and their three beautiful girls, Hailey, Ashley & Zoe. They have owned Brighton Academy since 2009.
My name is Leela Collier. I was born in Brooklyn, New York, but relocated to The Woodlands in 1976, where I currently reside with my husband, three sons and a daughter. I love travel and meeting people.
Jacqueline Lawson has lived in the Conroe/ The Woodlands area her entire life. While studying education at Lone Star College and Sam Houston University she learned how to teach and encourage children to their fullest potential.
Medhlin Mendez has been with Brighton Academy since 2015 and has had the privilege of teaching and watching a group of students transition into kindergarten. With a passion for helping kids reach their highest potential, Medhlin’s goal for every student is for them to feel unstoppable in every stage of life and to develop a desire to learn more about anything and everything.
Jenny Jackson graduated from Cal State Fullerton with a degree in Speech Communications with a minor in Psychology. In addition to her education, she has over ten years of experience in communications and marketing in a variety of industries.