2019 Holiday Schedule, Download PDF
- January 3rd – National Bird Day-Learn About Our State Bird-The Mockingbird!
- January 8th – Snow Day-Make a Snowman in Class>
- January 9th – Backwards Day-Wear Your Clothes Backwards
- January 15th – Celebrate National Hat Day-Wear Your Favorite Hat
- January 16th– Benjamin Franklin’s Birthday
- January 17th – Winnie the Pooh Day-Dress Like Your Favorite Winnie the Pooh Character
- January 18th – Learn About Martin Luther King, Jr.
- January 21st – Closed in Observance of Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- January 23rd – Penguin Awareness Day-Dress Like a Penguin
- January 25th – Pajama Day-Wear Your PJ’s to School
- January 30th – Inspire Your Heart With Art Day
- Soccer Shots on Monday Mornings
- Spanish on Tuesdays Mornings
- Spanish & Tumble Team on Wednesdays Mornings
- Sports Fun on Thursdays Mornings
- Music – Thursday Mornings at Indian Springs & Friday Mornings at Panther Creek
Brighton Academy Highlights
Brandi Watterson has been a resident of The Woodlands since 2007, along with her husband, Daniel Watterson, and their three beautiful girls, Hailey, Ashley & Zoe. They have owned Brighton Academy since 2009.
My name is Leela Collier. I was born in Brooklyn, New York, but relocated to The Woodlands in 1976, where I currently reside with my husband, three sons and a daughter. I love travel and meeting people.
Jacqueline Lawson has lived in the Conroe/ The Woodlands area her entire life. While studying education at Lone Star College and Sam Houston University she learned how to teach and encourage children to their fullest potential.
Medhlin Mendez has been with Brighton Academy since 2015 and has had the privilege of teaching and watching a group of students transition into kindergarten. With a passion for helping kids reach their highest potential, Medhlin’s goal for every student is for them to feel unstoppable in every stage of life and to develop a desire to learn more about anything and everything.
Jenny Jackson graduated from Cal State Fullerton with a degree in Speech Communications with a minor in Psychology. In addition to her education, she has over ten years of experience in communications and marketing in a variety of industries.