- September 4th – Closed in Observance of Labor Day
- September 10th – Grandparent’s Day
- September 11th – Patriot’s Day…Wear Red, White & Blue
- September 15th – Hurricane Harvey Gift Card Drive Ends
- September 18th – Talk & Dress Like a Pirate Day!
- September 22nd – First Day of Fall!
- September 22nd – Elephant Appreciation Day…Dress Like an Elephant
- September 25th – Dress Like a Muppet Day in Honor of Jim Henson’s Birthday
- September 26th – Learn About Johnny Appleseed Day!
- Soccer Shots on Monday Mornings
- Spanish on Tuesdays Mornings
- Spanish & Tumbling on Wednesdays Mornings
- Fun Bus on Wednesdays Afternoons
- Music & Sports Fun on Thursdays Mornings
- Taekwondo on Thursdays Afternoons
- Nutty Science on Fridays Mornings
Brighton Academy Highlights
Brandi Watterson has been a resident of The Woodlands since 2007, along with her husband, Daniel Watterson, and their three beautiful girls, Hailey, Ashley & Zoe. They have owned Brighton Academy since 2009.
My name is Leela Collier. I was born in Brooklyn, New York, but relocated to The Woodlands in 1976, where I currently reside with my husband, three sons and a daughter. I love travel and meeting people.
Mona Rebello Graduated from JJ School of Applied Art in Mumbai India with a Bachelor’s degree in Advertising. She has over 20 years of experience in advertising, marketing and HR/Training.
Jenny Jackson graduated from Cal State Fullerton with a degree in Speech Communications with a minor in Psychology. In addition to her education, she has over ten years of experience in communications and marketing.