2019 Holiday Schedule, Download PDF
- Every Monday in July, wear your Brighton Summer Shirt!
- Every Wednesday in July, wear a Brighton Spirit Shirt!
- July 1-5 – Theme: North America
- July 3 – Patriotic Parade…Wear Red, White & Blue!
- July 4 – Closed in Observance of Independence Day. Happy 4th!
- July 5 – Fun Fri-Yay & Kona Ice. Rainbow Ice Activity
- July 8 – 12 – Theme: Europe
- July 12 – Fun Fri-Yay & Kona Ice. Sidewalk Foam Activity
- July 15 – 19 – Theme: Africa
- July 18 – Puppet Show at IS at 10am
- July 19 – Fun Fri-Yay & Kona Ice. Paint with Water Activity
- July 22 – 26 – Theme: Asia
- July 24 – The Museum of Natural Science Paleontologist In House Field Trip
- July 24 – SHSU Charter First Day of 2019-2020 School Year!
- July 26 – Fun Fri-Yay & Kona Ice. Ice Play Activity
- July 29 – Aug 2 – Theme: South America
- Soccer Shots on Monday Mornings
- Spanish on Tuesdays Mornings
- Spanish & Tumble Team on Wednesdays Mornings
- Sports Fun on Thursdays Mornings
- Music – Thursday Mornings at Indian Springs & Friday Mornings at Panther Creek
Brighton Academy Highlights
Brandi Watterson has been a resident of The Woodlands since 2007, along with her husband, Daniel Watterson, and their three beautiful girls, Hailey, Ashley & Zoe. They have owned Brighton Academy since 2009.
My name is Leela Collier. I was born in Brooklyn, New York, but relocated to The Woodlands in 1976, where I currently reside with my husband, three sons and a daughter. I love travel and meeting people.
Jacqueline Lawson has lived in the Conroe/ The Woodlands area her entire life. While studying education at Lone Star College and Sam Houston University she learned how to teach and encourage children to their fullest potential.
Medhlin Mendez has been with Brighton Academy since 2015 and has had the privilege of teaching and watching a group of students transition into kindergarten. With a passion for helping kids reach their highest potential, Medhlin’s goal for every student is for them to feel unstoppable in every stage of life and to develop a desire to learn more about anything and everything.
Jenny Jackson graduated from Cal State Fullerton with a degree in Speech Communications with a minor in Psychology. In addition to her education, she has over ten years of experience in communications and marketing in a variety of industries.