- November 4th – Grand Opening Event at Indian Springs & Usborne Book Fair from 10am-12pm!
- November 7th – Election Day! Vote on Outdoor Activity Chalk Day or Bubble Day
- November 10th – Veteran’s Day-Wear Your Patriotic Colors
- November 13th – World Kindness Day! Thanksgiving Food Drive Begins
- November 15th – America Recycles Day
- November 16th – Wear Your Favorite Fall Colors
- November 17th – Thanksgiving Food Drive Ends
- November 21st – Classroom Thanksgiving Feasts at 11:30am
- November 22nd- Lone Star Campus closed. Panther Creek & Indian Springs close at 3:30pm
- November 23rd-24th – Closed in Observance of the Thanksgiving Holidays
- November 28th – Get Ready for Christmas! Wear Your Favorite Christmas Socks!
- Soccer Shots on Monday Mornings
- Spanish on Tuesdays Mornings
- Spanish & Tumbling on Wednesdays Mornings
- Fun Bus on Wednesdays Afternoons
- Music & Sports Fun on Thursdays Mornings
- Taekwondo on Thursdays Afternoons
- Nutty Science on Fridays Mornings
Brighton Academy Highlights
Brandi Watterson has been a resident of The Woodlands since 2007, along with her husband, Daniel Watterson, and their three beautiful girls, Hailey, Ashley & Zoe. They have owned Brighton Academy since 2009.
My name is Leela Collier. I was born in Brooklyn, New York, but relocated to The Woodlands in 1976, where I currently reside with my husband, three sons and a daughter. I love travel and meeting people.
Mona Rebello Graduated from JJ School of Applied Art in Mumbai India with a Bachelor’s degree in Advertising. She has over 20 years of experience in advertising, marketing and HR/Training.
Jenny Jackson graduated from Cal State Fullerton with a degree in Speech Communications with a minor in Psychology. In addition to her education, she has over ten years of experience in communications and marketing.