Holiday Schedule, Download PDF
- July 2-6 – Patriotic Week
- July 2 – Movie Day
- July 3 – Patriotic Day-Wear Your Red, White & Blue
- July 4 – Closed in Observance of Independence Day
- July 6 – Fun Fri-Yay with Kona Ice! Clean Water Climb Coins Due
- July 9-13 – Modern Art Week
- July 9 – Movie Day
- July 10 & 11 – Field Trip! Wear Your Brighton Clean Water Climb Shirts!
- July 13 – Fun Fri-Yay with Kona Ice! Clean Water Climb Coins Due
- July 15 – Classical Art Week
- July 16 – Celebrate Rembrant’s Birthday. First Day of school for SHSU Charter
- July 17 – Movie Day
- July 18 – National Hot Dog Day!
- July 19 – Future Professional Dress Up Day-Dress For Your Future Job!
- July 20 – Fun Fri-Yay with Kona Ice! Clean Water Climb Coins Due
- July 23-27 – Fun With Color Science Week
- July 24 – Amelia Earhart Day & Movie Day
- July 25 – Dress in Neon Colors for Fun With Color Science Week
- July 27 – Fun Fri-Yay with Kona Ice! Clean Water Climb Coins Due
- July 30-Aug 3 – Fun With Space Science Week
- July 31 – Movie Day
- Soccer Shots on Monday Mornings
- Spanish on Tuesdays Mornings
- Spanish & Tumble Team on Wednesdays Mornings
- Sports Fun on Thursdays Mornings
- Music – Thursday Mornings at Indian Springs & Friday Mornings at Panther Creek
Brighton Academy Highlights
Brandi Watterson has been a resident of The Woodlands since 2007, along with her husband, Daniel Watterson, and their three beautiful girls, Hailey, Ashley & Zoe. They have owned Brighton Academy since 2009.
My name is Leela Collier. I was born in Brooklyn, New York, but relocated to The Woodlands in 1976, where I currently reside with my husband, three sons and a daughter. I love travel and meeting people.
Jacqueline Lawson has lived in the Conroe/ The Woodlands area her entire life. While studying education at Lone Star College and Sam Houston University she learned how to teach and encourage children to their fullest potential.
Megan Hodge has been a resident of The Woodlands since 2009, after moving here from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. She started her career in early childhood education in 2011, joining the Brighton family in 2015.
Jenny Jackson graduated from Cal State Fullerton with a degree in Speech Communications with a minor in Psychology. In addition to her education, she has over ten years of experience in communications and marketing in a variety of industries.