- March 1st – National Pig Day-Learn About Pigs & Have Fun Wearing Pink!
- March 2nd – Dr. Seuss’ Birthday – Dress as Your Favorite Dr. Seuss character & Prekinder Field Trip to The Forum
- March 3rd – Go Texan Day- Wear Your Cowboy/Cowgirl Best
- March 8th – Permission Slips Due for Trike-A-Thon
- March 9th – St. Jude’s Trike-A-Thon Donation Forms Due
- March 10th – Wear Your “Best of Brighton” Shirt
- March 12th – Daylight Savings – Turn Your Clocks Ahead One Hour as we Spring Forward!
- March 14th – Learn About Butterflies
- March 17th – St. Patrick’s Day – Wear Your Green!
- March 24th – Wear Your “Best of Brighton” Shirt
- March 31st – Wear Your “Best of Brighton” Shirt
- Soccer Shots on Monday Mornings
- Spanish on Tuesdays Mornings
- Spanish & Tumbling on Wednesdays Mornings
- Fun Bus on Wednesdays Afternoons
- Sports Fun on Thursdays Mornings
- Taekwondo on Thursdays Afternoons
- Music & Nutty Science on Fridays Mornings
Brighton Academy Highlights
Brandi Watterson has been a resident of The Woodlands since 2007, along with her husband, Daniel Watterson, and their three beautiful girls, Hailey, Ashley & Zoe. They have owned Brighton Academy since 2009.
My name is Leela Collier. I was born in Brooklyn, New York, but relocated to The Woodlands in 1976, where I currently reside with my husband, three sons and a daughter. I love travel and meeting people.
Mona Rebello Graduated from JJ School of Applied Art in Mumbai India with a Bachelor’s degree in Advertising. She has over 20 years of experience in advertising, marketing and HR/Training.
Jenny Jackson graduated from Cal State Fullerton with a degree in Speech Communications with a minor in Psychology. In addition to her education, she has over ten years of experience in communications and marketing.