- December 5th – Crazy Christmas Sock Day
- December 7th – Classroom Christmas Parties at 3pm
- December 8th – National Brownie Day-Making Brownies for Snack
- December 9th – Polar Express Night for ALL Locations at Indian Springs 4-7pm!
- December 11th – Angel Tree Donations Are Due
- December 12th – Ugly Christmas Sweater Day-Wear Your Best Ugly Christmas Sweater
- December 14th – Christmas Sweater Day
- December 15th – Brighton Lone Star Campus Closes For Semester Break
- December 20th – Christmas PJ Day-Wear Your Favorite Christmas Jammies
- December 25th-26th – Closed in Observance of the Christmas Holidays
- January 1st – Closed in Observance of New Years Day. Happy 2018!
- Soccer Shots on Monday Mornings
- Spanish on Tuesdays Mornings
- Spanish & Tumbling on Wednesdays Mornings
- Fun Bus on Wednesdays Afternoons
- Music & Sports Fun on Thursdays Mornings
Brighton Academy Highlights
Brandi Watterson has been a resident of The Woodlands since 2007, along with her husband, Daniel Watterson, and their three beautiful girls, Hailey, Ashley & Zoe. They have owned Brighton Academy since 2009.
My name is Leela Collier. I was born in Brooklyn, New York, but relocated to The Woodlands in 1976, where I currently reside with my husband, three sons and a daughter. I love travel and meeting people.
Mona Rebello Graduated from JJ School of Applied Art in Mumbai India with a Bachelor’s degree in Advertising. She has over 20 years of experience in advertising, marketing and HR/Training.
Jenny Jackson graduated from Cal State Fullerton with a degree in Speech Communications with a minor in Psychology. In addition to her education, she has over ten years of experience in communications and marketing.