- February 1st – Begin Voting for Brighton as “Best Preschool & Childcare” in The Woodlands through Woodlands Online-Voting ends 2/21
- February 2nd – Groundhog Day
- February 3rd – Wear Your Favorite Team Colors
- February 6th – New Menu Begins
- February 7th – Wear Your “Best of Brighton” Shirts & it’s Popcorn Day!
- February 8th – Kite Day
- February 9th – Wear Blue in Honor of Stop Bullying Day
- February 10th – Wear Your “Best of Brighton” Shirt & Learn About Abraham Lincoln!
- February 14th – Valentine’s Day Parties at 3pm
- February 16th – Dr. Soloman’s Dental visit – 9am
- February 17th – Wear Your “Best of Brighton” Shirt
- February 20th – Closed in Observance of President’s Day
- February 21st – Last Day to Vote for Brighton as “Best Preschool & Childcare” in The Woodlands! Wear Your “Best of Brighton” Shirt!
- February 22nd – Learn About George Washington on his Birthday
- February 24th – Wear Your “Best of Brighton” Shirt!
- February 27th – Polar Bear Day – Wear White
- Soccer Shots on Monday Mornings
- Spanish on Tuesdays Mornings
- Spanish & Tumbling on Wednesdays Mornings
- Fun Bus on Wednesdays Afternoons
- Sports Fun on Thursdays Mornings
- Taekwondo on Thursdays Afternoons
- Music & Nutty Science on Fridays Mornings
Brighton Academy Highlights
Brandi Watterson has been a resident of The Woodlands since 2007, along with her husband, Daniel Watterson, and their three beautiful girls, Hailey, Ashley & Zoe. They have owned Brighton Academy since 2009.
My name is Leela Collier. I was born in Brooklyn, New York, but relocated to The Woodlands in 1976, where I currently reside with my husband, three sons and a daughter. I love travel and meeting people.
Mona Rebello Graduated from JJ School of Applied Art in Mumbai India with a Bachelor’s degree in Advertising. She has over 20 years of experience in advertising, marketing and HR/Training.
Jenny Jackson graduated from Cal State Fullerton with a degree in Speech Communications with a minor in Psychology. In addition to her education, she has over ten years of experience in communications and marketing.