Holiday Schedule, Download PDF
- October 5 – Wear Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness
- October 8 – PC Fall Photos
- October 9 – PC Fall Photos
- October 10 – IS Fall Photos
- October 11 – IS Fall Photos
- October 11 – Chick-fil-A Spirit Day…All Day! Mention Brighton in the Drive Thru or Inside With Your Purchase. Meet for a Spirit Night With your class from 5-7pm!
- October 12 – Classroom Fall Picnics With Kona Ice. Wear Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness
- October 16 – Wear Your Favorite College Colors
- October 19 – Wear Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness
- October 22 – Pumpkin Auction and Voting Begins
- October 26 – Auction on Pumpkins Ends at 12 Noon. Winners Take Pumpkins Home! Wear Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness
- October 31 – Trunk or Treat at 3pm at Panther Creek and Indian Springs!
- Soccer Shots on Monday Mornings
- Spanish on Tuesdays Mornings
- Spanish & Tumble Team on Wednesdays Mornings
- Sports Fun on Thursdays Mornings
- Music – Thursday Mornings at Indian Springs & Friday Mornings at Panther Creek
Brighton Academy Highlights
Brandi Watterson has been a resident of The Woodlands since 2007, along with her husband, Daniel Watterson, and their three beautiful girls, Hailey, Ashley & Zoe. They have owned Brighton Academy since 2009.
My name is Leela Collier. I was born in Brooklyn, New York, but relocated to The Woodlands in 1976, where I currently reside with my husband, three sons and a daughter. I love travel and meeting people.
Jacqueline Lawson has lived in the Conroe/ The Woodlands area her entire life. While studying education at Lone Star College and Sam Houston University she learned how to teach and encourage children to their fullest potential.
Megan Hodge has been a resident of The Woodlands since 2009, after moving here from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. She started her career in early childhood education in 2011, joining the Brighton family in 2015.
Jenny Jackson graduated from Cal State Fullerton with a degree in Speech Communications with a minor in Psychology. In addition to her education, she has over ten years of experience in communications and marketing in a variety of industries.